Monday, June 8, 2009

It's been a while

I haven't been able to blog for quite a while. I am so glad for 16 hour days and the ability to read, study, ponder and pray. I have had the most incredible time working. I get to focus on myself and my recovery. I am so happy that I can be gone and come home.
I don't miss that nagging sensation of not getting things done. I love the ability that I have to talk with others and share my experience, strength, and hope with people and not take it on, when they have something go wrong. I feel as if I'm free at last.
I called my sponsor today, because I was needing someone else to tell me that I CAN, not I can't. My addict brain likes to play tricks on me sometimes and say things that aren't true. She is so frigging AWESOME! She tells me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear! I love her so much. I am starting to grieve my sisters in recovery and the others as well. I don't get to see them or talk to them much, because I'm always on the go. I will get over that feeling too because they are only feelings. doesn't mean they are reality. I hope all are doing good and I'll try to blog again!

2 comments:

  1. we all have got to sort out what is real and what is not.Yes we at times to hear what is needed and not what we want.your sponsor sounds like an awsome person to me.Big Tim Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've missed your posts. Glad that all is well.

    ReplyDelete