Sunday, October 25, 2009

WOW


I messed up and hit enter too fast! I am sitting here sick and thinking to myself that it's going to be a very long night!

My mother is in the hospital with fluid on her heart and lungs, I spent one of the most wonderful afternoons with my lovely Granddaughter yesterday.


I had the strange dreams during my fever earlier and kept dreaming of the ones that are dead. I miss them so badly sometimes and I was able to see them in my dreams. I think we are given so much as gifts that there really is no way to say thank you enough! I celebrated 7 years clean Sept 14th and love Recovery. I haven't been to a meeting in a few weeks now and definitely feel it. I figured I had better catch all up. Sorry it's been so long. The baby in my photo is back in my life again,, and it is so wonderful!All I can say is that Dreams do come true and prayers are answered in God's time, not ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment