Sunday, November 1, 2009

The story of my life!


I have had the most wonderful weekend! I spent a couple of hours with my grandbaby on Saturday and felt like a million bucks! today I went to my grandson's baby shower! It's incredible being a grandparent. I cannot explain how wonderful the feeling is. I wish everyone else could feel the joy in my heart.
I've been thinking about a few things today and realized there is nothing I want more than to be alive today. I have 5 beautiful children and two nephews that I am raising and have been so blessed. I am waiting for my lawsuit to be done and then I can get a surgery I have been waiting what feels like an eternity on.
My mother was released from the hospital today and is much better. I know this too shall pass, but I like basking in the happiness for a bit! My friend took pictures of my grandbaby, they are gorgeous the ones I've seen anyway. I want to get a 8x10! They are so clear and perfect!!!!! anyway just rambling! Have a Wonderful day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that things are going so well. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete