Saturday, November 28, 2009

just....




This is a picture of 3 of my girls! ( nieces )

I sit here watching the OU, OSU game and I am tired GO OU!!!!!!!!!!. I need to get a few things off the chest so I can breathe again. My teenagers are driving my last nerve until I want to scream!!!!! My mom said I was a good kid, I thought we get what we gave our parents. I want to see the New Moon movie, can't because we are so broke we can't pay attention. I am throwing a temper tantrum, I know, but sometimes I just want too!
Why is that when we grow up, we have to be adults about everything? Why is it that We aren't allowed to be kids for the rest of our lives? Maybe that is why our teenagers drive us completely nuts!!
I want to know it all! I don't want to wait until my life is over and I want my son to stop contradicting me! I also want to have one day, just one, not two, not 3, not even ten!, just one, where I am respected by the boys like I should be!!!!!!! Mom is doing okay, she has a lot of trouble sleeping because of the Trach, but they give her good ole Adovan for that! She is us. I had aally pretty stoned when I get there! I had asked that she get a blessing last Sunday and Sacrament, but they never made it up there for her. That kind of threw me off. I get over things a little more today.
Anyway,'s d share a little of what just thought I would share today!

No comments:

Post a Comment