Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hello Fellow Bloggers!!!!

Long time no talk too! I have been working, working, working!I absolutely love what I do now! I finally started my new job and my first week I sold 4 apps and cleared over 700 bucks!!!! this week was over 900! I have never felt more in control of what I bring home! Not only that, but I totally believe in it! that's the best part. I want to do it all of the time now. I am always trying to figure a way to tweek this or that and talk about that.
I love the fact that I get to travel and be on the road with my Heavenly Father and be connected with nature. I see the beauty of the earth every morning and night and I am so very grateful for it. I was driving back to my home Wed because of an impending storm and I looked up and so the most incredible sky full of the most Heavenly Stars! I realized that earth is such a small of the vast universe. It's so amazing! I would love to be on a boat sometime to check it out!
I know that I can't type too long, and that I need to take pictures! I keep leaving my camera! I will end up taking at some point. Who would have thought that flat Kansas had canyons and total beauty to it? I didn't because I had never experienced it! Again, I am so very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment