Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today is today

Well, I took Brandon in to find out when he has to have his Ortho surgery on his knees. Both of them have to be worked on and I am a little worried. I know that to worry is a lack of faith. I trust that my Higher Power will guide the surgeon's hand, I am more worried about Brandon taking the pain medicine.

I don't get tempted to steal it by any means, I just can't stand the way he gets while taking it. He becomes very irritable. Like your typical junkie. I will pray my bum off during this time and call my sponsor a lot!

I apologize, I sometimes have a lot of things bounce in and out of my head so if I go a little haywire that is why! My sister-in-law was briefly shown on American Idol last night! That was exciting. I get a little envious of the youth sometimes! I would not change the fact that I am older though. I don't want to re-live anything at all! Once was enough!!!!

I have this cough that isn't going away again. It started as a stomache ache on Friday of last week and everything went haywire afterward. I am not sure what the deal is. I will be glad when it's gone though!!!:)

Well, I think I've bored you enough I am going to a meeting tonight. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment