Monday, February 9, 2009

Complete

Tonight I sat with my husband, my two oldest boys and their wives and watched the movie "fireproof". All I can say is phenomenal! That has to of been the best movie I have seen in a long time. I laughed, cried, laughed some more and then at the end learned more! Just AWESOME!!!!
If you haven't seen it you should. I have always been a firm believer in making the marriage work anyway, this just made it even more clear to me. I enjoyed it so much. Even if your just in a relationship I would suggest watching it together.
Well, I am getting nervous again, I leave for Dallas Sunday morning at 10 am and I was told that I would be flying. I hate to fly so that was a relief, but then I was told I had to wait! I am hoping that it is set in stone this time. I am ready. I can't wait to make a career change and do my best! I hope that my kids will still be supportive a few months from now! They are ready to get rid of me right now! LOL!
Well I better go for now. Talk at ya'll later!

4 comments:

  1. I hope that all goes well with your trip. And that all will be good with your career change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the job change

    the pic was from Leipzig Germany in the region of the Westphalia Valley. i went about this time of year in 04.

    wishing y'all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have heard that is a great movie from everyone. have a good trip

    ReplyDelete
  4. you will be fine, enjoy your moments of zen on your trip. and don't trip girl you always over think things.

    ReplyDelete